The links below will take you to sites of interest to NYSUT retirees.
- Pertinent information about cost of living, working after retirement, resources and taxes and estate planning.
- The Alliance for Retired Americans is a nationwide grass roots organization, launched in May 2001, with more than 4.3 million members working together to make their voices heard in the laws, policies, politics, and institutions that shape American life.
- The Medicare Rights Center is a national, nonprofit consumer service organization that works to ensure access to affordable health care for older adults and people with disabilities through counseling and advocacy, educational programs and public policy initiatives.
- Lists of Assembly members, issues, standing committees, and press releases.
- Lists of Senate member, state budget facts, and legislative initiatives.
- The AFT program on retirement and retirees provides information and advocacy for retired members. AFT legislative and program staff stay on top of key national issues affecting retired members.
- Information about certification requirements and keeping that certification.
- RetireGuide.com is a health and wealth website dedicated to providing accurate information and research on a variety of retirement topics.
- Understanding Medicate and its options